Library

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Our Mission

This is your first message from your new Oatlands EGA blogger. Because I have a limited amount of time at the moment, I am parking the mission statement of EGA and the copyright notice on the first post. These will move to a sidebar soon.

I will enable comments so feel free to post your questions or comments and I promise that I will check this page every day (unless incapicitated in some way.) I am online every morning.

Mission statement: to stimulate appreciation for and celebrate the heritage of embroidery by advancing the
highest standards of excellence in its practice through education, exhibition, preservation, collection and research.

Copyright© The Embroiderers’ Guild of America, Inc.
No part of this Web site may be published, reproduced, stored in, or introduced into a retrieval system, or
transmitted in any form or by any means (including electronic, mechanical, photocopy) whatsoever without written
permission from the above copyright holder.



No comments:

Post a Comment